|Andi Benton 'Mania'|
I'm practising to become a comic book artist. I enjoy drawing various comic book characters as well as transformers and other robots and mecha, I also enjoy drawing Star Wars based artwork. I also attempt to do my own takes on some anime characters every now and then.|
I’m in need of some savings for some personal projects and so I can keep pumping out some decent art for you all.
I only have five slots open, and it is first come first serve, so for some of you, you could be looking at a long wait.
If you wish to contact me, you can send me a note here, or contact me by e-mail at email@example.com
You have the right to tell me whether or not you want me to post the completed artwork online, or if you’d rather I not make you commission public.
While I do have some other projects on the go, I intend to make time to work on any commissions, depending on how complex they are, these could take anywhere from 20-25 days, maybe longer.
1. I only accept payment through paypal in united states dollars (USD)
2. I will require payment up front, I don’t do any artwork until I’ve received payment. payments can be made through paypal.
3. I will need you to leave me your e-mail so I can send you the files once the commission is done.
4. I WILL NOT DO PORN! I will not draw anything that remotely resembles sex, abuse, or anything smut related. On the other hand, I am perfectly willing to draw nudes, providing it is tasteful and in no way sexual. If you want me to draw something like this, talk to me about it first, I will be the judge of whether or not I’m willing to draw it an if I consider it to be too pornographic, my answer will have to be no. Depending on how graphic the nudity is I may have to charge extra.
5. Please specify if you want a printed physical copy of the art piece, this will cost extra because I will have to pay for printing service and postage. I will need you to leave your postage information.
I do all my artwork on eleven inch by seventeen inch (11’’ / 17’’) Art boards, and I will do three kinds of artwork. I can draw your favorite characters from pop culture, which includes comics, anime, and so on. I will draw your original characters but I will need a very detailed description of what they look like, or if you have any, visual reference.
These are the three kinds of artwork I offer.
Pencils sketches ($45.00 USD) These will be simple pencil sketches done in full detail on an eleven by seven teen inch art board.
Black and white inked pieces ($55.00 USD) These take things a step further from the pencil sketches, as I trace and outline all the details and fill them in with black ink and sometimes gray tones, depending on whether or not I have access to the right grays. These can either be done digitally, or with copic markers, you decide.
Full colored rendered pieces ($75.00 USD) As the name suggests, after I’ve inked a piece, I will work in photoshop to color the piece and add any and all visual effects and render it out in a clean digital piece of artwork.
If there is any printing and shipping involved, I will unfortunately have to charge extra for the extra for the printing cost and shipping fees.
Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
Slot 4: Open
Slot 5: Open